Monday, October 6, 2008

It's no salmon...




Last weekend I went salmon fishing with Marty, his father, and two friends, Brian and Kathy. We did some cold camping in Manistee National Forest in northern Michigan. While the salmon successfully eluded us, I did catch my first two big fish. Unfortunately, sheepshead fish are not commonly kept, so we tossed them from the pier back into Lake Michigan. Along with the pics of my fish, here is a photo of Brian with the next biggest catch of the weekend. It is a good thing we were not depending on ourselves to catch dinner.

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Congrats on being the Queen Fisher. Looks like you had fun despite the lac of luck and cold.

Unknown said...

That fish is huge!

I think you should have considered keeping the fish and having it mounted on your wall.