Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last day of work


My wonderful co-workers have been so sweet during my last days of work. Yesterday my lunch group had a surprise pizza/cake party for me. Here is a picture of the cake Trina MADE for me. With peanut butter cookie filling, it tasted as good as it looked! Today was my last day. We had a party in class and several of us partook in happy hour at Hog Heaven after work. . . $1.50 tall Honey Brown drafts:) I wasn't prepared for it being hard to say goodbye to my students and friends at work. It is great to be surrounded by such good people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is filled with peanut butter cookie goodness? That is the most delicious thing I've heard.

Guatemala is going to be a great adventure. Good luck!

Traci said...

The cake was wonderfully delicious. Trina makes fabulous cakes. She's a good person to be friends with:)

And work is highly overrated, Janene!